Acroprint PD100 Time Recorder
Entry Level Electric Time Recorder
- Just plug it in, set the time and go.
- Accepts all common time cards and most standard documents.
- Backed by a full one year warranty.
- Priced to fit any business budget.
If you just need to record time — for payroll, job costing or document control — without spending a fortune on complicated features you'll never use, the value-priced PD100 is for you.
The PD100 sets up in minutes. Just plug it in, set the time, and you're ready to go.
A red guide mark on the side helps insure your document is properly aligned. Then with a quick press of the button, the clock prints day, hours and minutes. Easy!
This product carries a full one year manufacturer's warranty. Product dimensions: 5.25” H x 4.75” W x 9.75”D.
Features & Benefits
- Value-priced, so you can afford to install clocks where ever you need them.
- It's easy to get started with this clock. It comes with a pre-inked ribbon already installed. Just plug it in, set the time, and you're ready to go.
- A handy red guide mark makes it easy for you to properly align documents.
- This versatile time stamp accepts a wide range of cards and paper types. Use it to record time on standard time cards, job cost sheets or most other documents.
- Prints day, hours and minutes, perfect for a variety of applications: time and attendance, job costing, document tracking and more.